Sunday, March 7, 2010

66/365


Whoo hoo! I am officially under the 300 days left of this project mark. Only 299 more days of consecutive blogging left! I am very happy to have kept this going and I really do love to look back over the past 2 months and remember what was going on. Especially since the majority of that time Jacob was gone. I am not exactly sure if I will miss any days of blogging when we move next week. I don't know when I will be able to get internet service up and running at the new house but I will take pictures each day and go back and post them when I do get service.
(Tyler LOVES his new John Deere silkie (blanket) that he got at Gymboree.  He saw it last week and insisted that he had to have the tractor blanket.  He still uses his blue one too but now he has to have the tractor one as well.)

Tonight Jacob is packing up stuff to take to the new house. He moves in tomorrow. It is hard to believe that this will be the last night that he is packing up to leave us. I am so thankful that this time is almost over. It has been such a challenging time but I think it has made us stronger as a couple. Now living together again in a small house just might do us in but at least we will be together.
No great pictures again today. We were just so busy and I was also working on a photo shoot I did yesterday so I didn't even pull out my camera until bath time. Jaci hasn't thrown up since about 5:45 am. I am so happy that what she had was much shorter than what they had last week. It was a long night but at least we weren't dealing with it today as we tried to get things ready for Jacob. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment