Friday, March 26, 2010

85/365

TGIF...It has just been one of those weeks!  Not that we have been overly busy...the weeks leading up to us being here were certainly much harder than this week but this week has been emotionally taxing.  Today Jackson did great but Tyler threw a curve ball at me and spent most of the afternoon crying saying he missed Lockhart.  It was very unexpected considering he was the happiest about being here and the most excited about the house.  He was the one in the beginning who was resisting moving the most but once we got here he was happy.  Not today.  Poor thing.  He is still saying how unhappy he is.  It is hard to hear but I know it is just temporary.
Jaci worked a puzzle by herself today for the first time.  She was so proud of herself.  She spent a lot of time working and reworking the puzzle.  I now have instructions to get her a Hello Kitty puzzle.  Dora just isn't working for her anymore.

I have the kids here begging me to play some games online so I am going to keep this short.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment