Tuesday, March 9, 2010

68/365

Today was such a beautiful day here!  Spring is on the way and it feels great.  We had a great day today.  The little ones and I went and had one last lunch with Gale at Chili's.  I am going to miss our lunches.  The kids love going and seeing Gale and I enjoy the adult time.  After lunch we went to Wal-Mart and picked up blinds for the new house and a few other items we needed.  From there we headed to carpool and then on to Jaci's last dance class.

I decided to sit in on the final class and see how Jaci had progressed over the past few months.  I am so sad that we aren't going to be here for the recital.  Their dances are so cute.  I can only imagine them in their little dance outfits up on stage doing their dances.  I cried some today and I'm not sure why it got to me.  I guess because this was the beginning of our goodbyes.  I'm sure there will be many more tears shed over the next few days.  I just have to keep focused on how good this move is for our family and not focus on how much I am going to miss my friends here.


Here is a video of her ballet dance.  I will upload the Tap dance tomorrow and add it to this post.  Right now it is just taking forever to get them to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment