Friday, March 12, 2010

71/365

Today was another long day filled with saying goodbye to people. It has been both physically and emotionally exhausting. We had a little going away party for Jackson at his school today. I know he is going to miss some of his friends and his wonderful teacher. His friends all crowded in to give him a big hug as we were getting ready to do. The little girl that he likes (and I am pretty sure she likes him) was right in front of him and wouldn't stop hugging him. She kept saying, "I just can't stop telling you goodbye." It was so sweet!
So sweet!
After we got home we did a quick change and headed out to a Princess Tea Party. We really didn't have the time to do it but Jaci was so excited when she got the invitation so I decided to fit it in our schedule. She LOVED it! It was so cute to see all of the girls dressed up and sipping tea. Jaci loved being able to wear her princess dress up clothes out in public. She thought she was pretty special.
Poor Tyler just had to tag along today for the other's activities. I felt bad for him but he is easy going and did really well. He really loves going to Jackson's class and sitting at the table with Jackson. Jackson's teacher also let them all pick a treat out of the treasure chest and she allowed Jaci and Tyler to pick one as well. He thought he was pretty special.
This weekend is going to be crazy trying to get the house ready for the movers. I am about to go fold a load of laundry and go to bed. Bonnie and I are getting up early to make one last round of garage sales in the morning. We have from 7-9 so we are going to hit the floor running in the morning. I am going to be sad to see this tradition end. I love having a garage sale buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment