Monday, March 29, 2010

88/365

Today was such a beautiful day!  It is feeling like Spring .  The tree in front of our house is starting to bloom and it was 84 degrees out today.  It was the perfect day to spend outside once it warmed up this morning.  Of course when we go outside there is always some drama.  Today Jaci was the one who cried non stop at everything.  I was so ready for the kids bedtime tonight.  She absolutely wore me out today.
Can you say DRAMA Queen?
I miss us having a fenced in back yard where the kids could safely play.  Here we live right by a busy highway and it is a battle to keep the kids far enough away from it.  Yesterday we discovered a huge bee hive in our back yard so we can't really play back there.  We are going to have to figure out how to get rid of it.  I do enjoy the shade in the front yard and sitting under the beautiful trees blooming does lift my spirits.  If only my daughter would be quiet and enjoy it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment