Saturday, March 27, 2010

86/365

Sorry for the lack of decent pictures lately. I just haven't been overly inspired lately and to be honest I am kind of in a blah blogging mood. It could just be that I am in a blah mood myself or it could be that I have blogged for 86 days straight and I am just getting a little tired. Hopefully Spring coming and the weather changing will get me a little more inspired.
Today we have just had a crazy day. Last night at about 1 (I guess that would technically be morning) Tyler woke up throwing up. I seriously don't know how many stomach viruses that kid can get in a year. He has had his fair share lately. Basically that meant that we were ALL up at 1 because of the boys sharing a room, Jaci being in our room and the bathroom being in our room. He acted ok today but it made for a long night last night. Then this morning our landlord came by and dropped a new oven off on our front porch. I was a little annoyed that he left the installing for us to do but I am just happy to have a working oven! Of course the old parts were so old and nasty that it turned into a several hour job and the dang thing still isn't in. We had to make a trip to Lowes to get new connections because the others were just ruined and wouldn't come off the stove. It was a much bigger project than we had hoped for and it still isn't in.
Today we also went and looked at a few homes in Abilene just trying to get some ideas on floor plans and come up with our own ideas as to what we want to do. It got the kids excited and I think it was just what Tyler needed to get happy about being here. His sad mood from yesterday carried over to today so I was happy to see him excited about looking at houses.

We are hoping for a good night's sleep tonight and a much more relaxing day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment