Monday, March 15, 2010

74/365 Moving Day!!!

I'm not sure how much longer I will have internet access so I am going to go ahead and get this blog post up right now. We were up until 1am and I woke up around 5:30 trying to get everything ready to go. Now that the movers are here it is pure chaos but there actually isn't a whole lot we can do right now. I'm sure it won't be that way long but right now I am enjoying the down time. It is sad watching everything disappear into boxes but it is also a great feeling knowing that next Monday when we wake up to start the week we will all be together.
(This picture is from yesterday)
I should mention that Tyler and Jaci are convinced that the movers are the 'Imagination Movers' from Disney. They were so excited at the thought of them coming to our house and packing us up. I don't think I will tell them otherwise and since they aren't here they won't know. :)

Tonight we are off to stay with our friends Bonnie and Jake. We are looking forward to visiting with them and having a relaxing evening. :)  I am not sure if I will be able to post again until Thursday but I will try.  If not I will still be taking pictures and will back post for the days I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment