Wednesday, August 11, 2010

223/365

We are home!  It was kind of sad leaving Robert Lee but it was good to get home and see Jacob.
The kids were so excited to show off their scooter riding skills for him.
They are getting really good at riding them and can't get enough time outside playing with them.  That is ALL they want to do which is great, but it is so hot outside that it wears them out quickly.

I talked to our builder's realtor today and she told the man we are purchasing our lot from that we want to be under contract by Saturday and that she will be coming to town to take care of things.  I hope it works.  I still can't understand why he has this land for sale and has a willing buyer but just won't get his act together to close on it.  We have been here 5 months now and have been waiting on this man regarding this lot for 4 months now.  It is so frustrating but there is nothing we can do but wait.  I hope that this realtor is pushy enough to get it done.  Our wedding anniversary is on Saturday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate it than to FINALLY go under contract on this land.  Please pray that this works out soon because we are so ready to get started on our house!
I'm off to visit with my husband.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment