Sunday, August 22, 2010

234/365

We are home.  Back to reality.  Back to laundry.
Back to our HOT LITTLE HOUSE!
This picture was taken about 2 hours after we got home and had the AC back on.
Since then the temperature has gone up to 93 degrees.  I am assuming it is from all of the laundry I have been doing even though I have the laundry room closed off.
It is MISERABLE!
We got home around 3 this afternoon and quickly got everything unpacked and the laundry started.  I didn't want to be behind on anything since school is starting tomorrow.  Jackson is a little excited and a little nervous.  He doesn't take the first few days of school well at all.  I was hoping that this year he would be old enough and know that everything is going to be OK but just a minute ago he came in crying.  I hate it.
Tomorrow the little ones and I have a busy day as well.  Jaci has her 4 year well child check.  We are going to a new doctor because I just didn't like the one we saw for Tyler's appointment.  I hope this one is better.  I am so picky when it comes to the kids doctors.  I went through 5 in Austin before I found one I liked and felt like I could easily talk to.  I know it sounds crazy but with all of the crazy stuff that has happened with the kids I want someone I can trust.
I hope we have better luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment