Wednesday, August 25, 2010

237/365

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day!
The sun was shining.  There was a nice cool breeze blowing.  It was in the low 80's.
It was heavenly.
So much nicer than the 107 degree temps we saw just 2 days ago!
We haven't been able to get out and play in the evenings because it is just so hot so today we made the most of the beautiful weather.
The kids rode their bikes.
Played on their scooters.
And practiced new tricks.
(Doesn't this crack you up!  She was so proud that she could ride with her one leg up.  I think it is hilarious how she had her leg lifted so high up!)
I also have to brag on Jackson.  Today during the morning announcements at his school his name got announced for having wonderful behavior and being so respectful to the teachers and principal.  I asked him if any others in his grade were announced and he said that only 3 kids were announced.  It makes me so proud of him!  He might give us a hard time at home but I am so happy that he is so good when around others.  He is really a good kid.
Hope you all had as wonderful of a day as we had!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture of Ty and the last of Jaci!!!

    ReplyDelete