Friday, August 13, 2010

225/365

Tonight at 8pm it was still 102 degrees outside...not to mention that it is unusually humid for West Texas.  It is just miserable hot and makes this house miserable and being outside playing miserable.
Last night it was about 4am before I fell asleep because it was so miserable in our room.  Tonight I went and bought a new fan.  We have 2 set up in the boys room and Jacob has been trying to steal one of theirs, which they really need, so I decided that it was time to break down and buy another one.  Hopefully tonight we will sleep better!
Jaci got a singing princess card in the mail today form Gale.  She insisted on calling and talking to her and the girls.  It made her day!

As far as the house goes we got news today that we still don't have a price on the lot and have no clue when we will get one.  He won't even give our builder an estimate so that we can get our contract with him worked out.  Our meeting for tomorrow is now off and I don't even know where we stand or when something will happen.  I'm ready to move on.  I feel like this guy is just playing us and I can't stand that!  I'm not sure where we will go from here as far as the lot goes.  I don't want to get another 3-6 months into this and still be messing with this guy.  I don't trust him and I don't think I care to do business with someone like him.  Of course I am not the one deciding all of this so we will just wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment