Friday, August 27, 2010

239/365

Tonight we met with out builder and realtor to work on our contract details.  We are just a few days away from a final contract and that feels wonderful.  We still have to get everything approved buy the man selling the lot and then we can go under contract with him as well but at least we are moving forward with our builder.
We met for supper so it was late when we finally got in.  The kids were pretty good this evening but they really weren't in the mood for pictures.
And now I am going to try something new.  I would like to know what you want to see or read about.  Ask me any questions.  Tell me what kind of pictures you want me to take.  Right now I am simply documenting our daily lives which is fine but I thought I would try to get some reader involvement in this and maybe challenge myself a bit.
So...let me hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment