Thursday, August 12, 2010

224/365

This was how I felt today.  We talked to our builder and although the man selling the land has the survey and everything he needed to get in place to sell us the lot he STILL will not quote us a price on the lot.  Seriously!  I am absolutely at the end of my rope.  I told Jacob I just wanted to move on.  I really and honestly feel that way.  This man has been stringing us along for months now and there is absolutely no reason why he can't quote us a price.  That is all we need and we can draw up a contract and get moving.  I have tried to be patient.  I have tried to be understanding.  I have prayed for the strength to be both.  I don't think I am doing a very good job at this point.  I am trying to keep the faith though and know that things will all fall into place in their own time.  I just don't understand it.
(Oh...by the way...she was mad that it wasn't her birthday anymore.  LOL!)
This is funny though...don't you love Tyler's hair?  He fixed it himself and was so proud.  Cracked me up!
Jackson was happy to watch football with Jacob tonight.  Can you tell?  He is such a daddy's boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment