Tuesday, August 17, 2010

229/365

I had a brief moment of panic tonight while tucking in the kids and talking to them about all of the excitement coming up tomorrow.  As I turned off the lights and headed back to my to do list I started checking things off and came to cameras.  I quickly grabbed my camera and ran in and snapped pictures of the kids in bed and got back to work.
I am still amazed that after all this time I can still forget to take my pictures.  It's just been a CRAZY busy day!
We met up with our builder's realtor tonight and she walked in with good news about our lot.  She had just come from meeting with the man selling the land and finally had a price.  The bad news is that he had a long list of demands he wants from us and them (would have been nice if he had told us all of this a few weeks ago!) before he will sign a contract with us, so it will take a little more time to get all of it together.  It is at least some progress.  When I looked at the survey of the lots and the letters from the surveyor describing the lots it was dated July 22.  He had been telling us that all this time he was waiting on the surveyor but clearly the date shows otherwise.  Nothing we can do about it, but it is still so frustrating dealing with him!
I still have some more work to get done so I better go!

No comments:

Post a Comment