Thursday, October 14, 2010

287/365

Tonight I've got nothing...We've just had a completely average boring day. 
Doing the things we usually do every evening.

Just the way I like it!
Oh...Tyler did bounce a ball into his eye today and there was MAJOR drama about why he doesn't know why he is always getting hurt and later he fell on his bike and busted his eye.  He is convinced that someone is after him because he busted his eye and knee and it "bleeded".  He told me he doesn't know why he can't find his best day.  LOL!  He really takes it personal when something happens to him.
Hope you all had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. So funny, poor Tyler, I feel like I know him and he just makes me laugh with his drama. You have got to go to the Abilene museum! I can't think of the name but the game where you try to remove the body parts without "buzzing" they have a life size version of that, a fun dance room, it is cute. Also, they have an art exhibit that is kind of like Where's Waldo but with different objects an artist had collected over the years. She put them all in the box and has two rooms full of pictures she painted from these objects. I was fascinated by it and kept trying to find all of the objects. If your kids find the Brown Duck, please let me know where it is. I had a whole group trying to find it with me, to no avail.

    Let me know how it goes!!!

    ReplyDelete