Wednesday, October 20, 2010

293/365

Have you ever had one of those days where everything was off all day? 
That was the type of day we all had today.  It was bad...really bad! 
The worst part is I'm not even sure why all of my kids were so unhappy.  From the moment they woke up until the time they went to bed they were totally unhappy with us.  It has not been fun and I am happy this day is over. 
In other news the form borads on the basement are moving along.  I am a bit concerned that the measurements on the basement are off  but I can't get down in it to make sure.  I am thinking that the concrete guy used the inside wall measurements to make the outside of the walls which makes it smaller than what we hoped.  I hope I am wrong about this but from the measurements he has wrote on the concrete slab it looks like he took the wrong measurements.  I am going to be getting in touch with our builder tomorrow to talk about it. 
Of course things always appear smaller than they really are when it is just a slab as well.  When we were building our other house I remember being convinced that it was the wrong house because the slab looked so small.  Let's hope this is the case with our basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment