Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365

Today marks exactly one month that we have been living here without Jacob. It is hard to believe that he has only been home once over the past month. He will be coming in tomorrow and I am so happy about that! I talked him into coming in a day early because I have a doctor's appointment that I really don't need to take the kids to. I'm so glad he agreed to come in for a 3 day weekend because 2 days is just too short!

 
The kids were not in the mood for me to take pictures of them tonight. Not at all! I was taking pictures of Jackson from the other room and he told me to get the camera out of his face so I decided I better stop taking pictures. The result was a lot of terrible pictures! I decided to try something new that I have never done before which is adding textures to pictures. It kind of antiques the picture. I think it could be really cool with some outdoor pictures. I still am not wild about the pictures but it did improve them. Tonight you will see both the SOOC (straight out of camera) picture and the edited version so that you can see how they pictures change. It is pretty cool.  I also varied each picture to play around with it.  Jackson's is more sepia toned and I cleared the texture off of his face.  Tyler's is a stronger texture and is all over.  Jaci's is a lighter texture and I lightened the texture up just a little on her face.  Let me know what you all think of this editing method.  Which do you like better?




No comments:

Post a Comment