Saturday, February 27, 2010

58/365

Today was a great day!  My friend Bonnie and I headed out for a girl's day at Sea World.  The weather perfect and the crowds were small considering it was opening day.  It was just the perfect day with a wonderful friend.  We have so much fun going and riding roller coasters.  We didn't ride them quite as much as we did last time but it was still a lot of fun and we did ride the Steel Eel 4 or 5 times in a row.  (We lost track.)  I love days like today!  They make me feel young and carfree and remind me how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends in my life.
Jacob stayed home with the kids today.  I had to call him and tell him to snap pictures of the kids before bed once I realized I wouldn't be home before bedtime.  Tyler was actually already in bed.  Speaking of which...I am so tired from running (literally) around the park today so I am heading off to bed.  Hope your day was just as wonderful as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment