Saturday, February 6, 2010

37/365

Thank goodness it was another beautiful day today! Being able to get out of the house and not deal with the rain is so nice. I think the weather is going to go back to being cool and rainy starting tomorrow evening but I am thankful for the nice weekend we have had.

We had a showing on the house this morning but haven't heard any feedback on it. I was hoping that more people would be out looking today but no such luck. We will see how tomorrow goes but with the Super Bowl tomorrow I don't think it is going to be a good day. Although, when Jacob and I bought this house we did it on Super Bowl Sunday so maybe tomorrow will be our lucky day.
The kids enjoyed some outside time today. Jacob practiced baseball with the boys. It amazes me how good Jackson is. I'm sad that he won't be playing this year. Tyler has never been interested in playing baseball. He hated it when you would even mention him playing T-ball. Jaci and Jackson both are interested but Tyler was not...until today. When Jacob was playing with Jackson Tyler started asking to play. Jacob couldn't be done with Jackson fast enough for Tyler. I think he is going to have to get each boy a glove and play catch with them both at the same time now. Of course Tyler had no clue what to do so Jackson helped him out. It was pretty cute watching him help Tyler out.

Tonight we are going to have a movie night once the kids are in bed. I ordered the movie GIANT with James Dean and Elizabeth Taylor. We both LOVE that movie and when I found it cheap on half.com I decided to get it. I was thrilled when it came in today. Hope you all have a great night!


Love the face!

This picture isn't the greatest quality but if you double click it and make it larger you can see the look on Tyler's face.  It is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment