Thursday, February 4, 2010

35/365

Today I worked hard getting the house ready for the weekend. Jacob is coming home tonight so I wanted the house to be in good shape so that I am not having to do too much this weekend. Hopefully we will be able to have a good weekend together and not have to worry about the house a lot. It is supposed to be nice this weekend after non stop rain this past week so hopefully it will get shown a lot. Jacob just walked in so I am going to keep this short.
Prince Charming driving a tractor and Cinderella in the trailor.  I thought it was a funny combination.
Tyler threw a fit that there were girl things on his John Deere toys.
Snuggling with all of his stuff.
Tyler insisted I take this picture with his lizard on his head.
Homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment