Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47/365


Today has been another crazy stressful day. We are under contract. We received our full asking price and the negotiations worked out the way we wanted them. We were thrilled!  All the papers are signed...but I think we have nervous buyers. In the original contract the buyers put in there that we would have the house treated if they found active termites or conducive conditions for termites. This basically means that if there is wood in our house that there are conducive conditions for them. The conducive conditions isn't common in a contract and we voiced our concern about it but said if they really wanted it we would go through with it. They took it out of the contract last night which made us happy. Today their realtor said that if the inspector finds conducive conditions for termites that they will likely pull the offer and move onto another house. Very frustrating since we told them we would leave it in the contract and get it treated if they found them. Not sure what is going to happen now. The inspection is set for Thursday at 1 pm. I am just ready to know something. I love roller coasters but I am ready to get off of this one!
I also had to take the boys in to get blood work for their allergy tests today. That is a disaster...a big stressful disaster! Tyler started crying the moment we walked in the door. There were 8 people in front of us but they moved us to the front because of the crying. That soon went to a full blown scream from both boys. We ended up having to pin them down on the floor. I sat on them holding down their legs and arms. Another nurse held the other arm and then the other nurse took the blood. It took us 30 minutes. This was how I started my day at 8 am. Fun times!
My goal is to be in bed by 10 tonight so I am going to go and do my kitchen cleaning early. I haven't slept well the past few nights so I need a good nights rest tonight. We will see if it happens!  Oh...ignore the lack of creative photography over the past few days.  I am just not overly motivated to take pictures with everything that is going on.  Hopefully when things settle down a bit I will get creative.
Tyler has been begging for KISS M&M's every time he walks past them in Wal-Mart.  I haven't bought them for him because they want way too much for M&M's with a picture on them and they taste the same.  Gale made the kids day by picking them us some for Valentines day.  Tyler was so happy!  This helped ease their anger over the blood work.

1 comment: