Friday, February 19, 2010

50/365

Today I met up with Jacob's parent's and dropped the kids off with them for the weekend. They are excited about spending the weekend in Henderson. I was originally going to spend a relaxing weekend to myself but Jacob and I decided at the last minute to go to San Antonio for the weekend. We have a complimentary night at a hotel there on the Riverwalk and decided to use it. After the stress of the past week this is going to be a welcome get away and a we have a great reason to celebrate!

I'm off to bed. I spent 6 hours in the car this evening and I am tired. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Tyler and Jaci's animals were camping under the high chair today.  They were pretty cute playing with them!

2 comments:

  1. aww I bet they are going to have a blast!
    Your mini vacation sounds like fun...♥
    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering why you still have a high chair in the kitchen!?!

    I guess you're saving it for my next baby.

    ReplyDelete