Monday, February 15, 2010

46/365


Today has been tough and extremely stressful. We are still having issues with our realtor which resulted in her and I having it out today. It was not good and I can't remember the last time I have ever been treated so bad. We are trying to go ahead with the contract with her but are having issues getting her to communicate our wishes to the buyer. As a result I am still sitting here waiting to find out if this is all going to go through. If it does not I will be looking for a new realtor in the morning...it was that bad!

I have put off giving the kids a bath because we were looking to hear something around 6-6:30 but apparently something is going on so I am off to give the kids a bath and try to relax a bit. Please think positive thoughts that we can get through this.
ETA:  I just got a call that the deal went through!  Thank goodness it did!  I was really starting to worry.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment