Wednesday, February 10, 2010

41/365

Not a whole lot going on here today. My pictures were very last minute. (And not that great.) In fact I almost forgot them tonight. Funny how I am 41 days into this and I almost forgot the most important part of this project. I'm just having a blah day and it shows.

Tyler woke up at 5:30 this morning and would not stop talking and messing with me. It has made for a very long day so I am heading to bed. We are expecting snow/sleet/ice in the morning (I'm sure it will be nothing) and Jaci has an appointment tomorrow for her kidney scans. We do this every 6 months to check on her VUR.  (She had grade 3-4)  She had Deflux surgery to correct the VUR about a 1.5 years ago and has done pretty well. She has had a few infections recently that have me a little concerned so we will see what is going on. One of her Kidney's is also smaller than the other but so far it has been growing at the same rate so they like to keep track of it. As long as it continues to grow at the same rate then they aren't too concerned and just have us come in for testing every 6 months. I am hoping that the weather tomorrow doesn't prevent us from getting there and that we can get this done before we move.

That's it for tonight. I'm exhausted!
I love that you can actually see her eyelashes in this picture!  The boys both have these amazing eyes and eyelashes that pop but Jaci's just don't.  She has them and they are beautiful but because of the way her eyes are shaped you just cant see them in most pictures of her. 

This came home in Jackson's folder today.  It totally cracks me up that he considers Tornado Chasers to be famous.  I love how his mind works.  He draws pictures of Tornados and the TIV all the time.  He wants to be just like Reed Timmer when he grows up but he is scared of thunder so we will see how that works out!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment