Monday, February 8, 2010

39/365

 
 Today I didn't get my pictures done until we were reading our bedtime stories.  Jackson wanted to read to the little kids which was sweet.  It rained here most of the day and this afternoon in carpool the cold front blew in.  The temperature dropped from 66 to 52 in the short time I was waiting to get Jackson.  We just had a pretty low key day. 

  
 The Sleep Book...Jackson can't quite read this book yet but I have read it to them so many times that he pretty much knows the story line.  He did his best to read it to them but later I convinced him to read Goodnight Moon to them instead.  (Then Tyler made me read it 3 more times after that.)
  
 They enjoyed laughing at Jackson's story telling.
  
 It was kind of a nice way to end our day.
  
 I always love it when they are getting along and not fighting.
  
 As Tyler would say..."It makes my heart happy."
  
Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the 365 group on i heart faces. I am doing a 365 project as well. Keep up the great work...cute pictures! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete