Sunday, February 21, 2010

52/365

Last Night.....
It was wonderful...
And so relaxing!
Tonight will not be the same....
Exibit A...an extremely sick little boy who has been trowing up since yesterday and is running a fever of 102.
Exibit B...the second child who has been throwing up since about 3:45 today....and just woke up sick again with a fever.
Exibit C...just a cute kid who hopefully won't decide to get sick as well.

I don't have time to write a long post because I need to get some sleep while I can tonight.  Thank goodness yesterday was so great because it is helping me get through today.  We stopped 5 times for Jaci and Tyler to throw up on the 3 hour drive home from Madisonville.  It was the LONGEST trip.  So happy to be home with my babies even if they do throw up on me.

1 comment:

  1. aww hope they get better soon!
    I will keep ya'll in my prayers!

    {{{HUGS & MANY BLESSINGS}}}

    ReplyDelete