Monday, April 12, 2010

102/365

We are all still feeling crummy today.  I slept very little last night.  I was up because I felt bad and at about 2 Tyler was up coughing so bad I went and slept with him.  You can tell he hasn't felt well all day today.  He is starting to wheeze a bit and tonight he started complaining about his ear hurting.  I really need to find the kids a pediatrician here.   I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner because with Tyler he goes from being well to very sick in a matter of hours.  Hopefully we can get it under control and won't have to go in to the doctor.
Jacob and I feel pretty bad and just wanted to sleep tonight but the kids were dying to go out and play.  Jackson and Jaci were happy but Tyler went from happy to complete meltdown in no time at all.  He gets like that when he doesn't feel well.  I think his meds make him this way.
Happy again.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment