Friday, April 2, 2010

92/365

Today we managed to stay busy outside all day. This morning mom and I worked at getting her swimming pool set up. It took most of the morning and early afternoon to get it up. The wind was blowing like crazy all day today and I feel like I have sand everywhere. I can't wait to get a shower tonight and get cleaned up. The kids had a lot of fun playing outside all day and are also covered in sand. I was so happy to give them their bathes today and get them all cleaned up. We had a wonderful supper and are now all sitting around relaxing. Jacob is going to come in tomorrow morning. He was busy with work today and then had several things to take care of all around the house tonight. Hopefully tomorrow it won't be quite as windy and we will be able to enjoy being outside a little more.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment