Thursday, April 22, 2010

112/365

Today we have been on the go all day long.  The little ones and I met Tiffany in Abilene today.  It was fun but not nearly long enough because I had to get back to pick Jackson up from school at 3.  I am so glad that we are now close enough that we can see eachother like that.  We will be doing it again soon!
When we got home we did homework, unloaded our stuff and then headed off to Breckenridge when Jacob got home.  We got back just in time for baths and bed.
Days like this wear me out but at least it gets us out of the house and feeling better about life.  I am in a much better frame of mind after today.  :)  I'm off to bed.  We are expecting strong storms to come through in the middle of the night so I am sure there won't be much sleeping in our house tonight.

1 comment: