Tuesday, April 13, 2010

103/365

Today I met up with the builder's wife and picked up 2 books full of house plans.  I didn't find one that I liked.  I think we will have to come up with our own because I can't find one that doesn't seem to have wasted space.  There are so many plans with formal living and dining rooms and I just don't want that.  We won't use that space and I would much rather use the sq. footage somewhere else.  I hope we can come up with something we like soon.
After we got back from Breckenridge we went and picked Jackson up and then headed to baseball practice.  He does really good in practice and freezes up during the games.  Hopefully he will get past that.
We are all still getting over this crud we have.  I just took some Nyquill so hopefully I will sleep well again tonight.  I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment