Sunday, April 18, 2010

108/365

Today was a rainy lazy day around the house.  I looked at 2 more books of house plans as well as probably 300 online.  I have about 10 picked out for various reasons and we are going to take the things we like from all of those houses and hopefully come up with one of our own.  This process is not as fun as I thought I would be.  I didn't think that what we wanted was so uncommon but apparently it is.  Hopefully this will be the hardest part.
No fabulous pictures tonight.  We just didn't do anything interesting today but this picture does make me laugh.  Jackson and Tyler were playing with his helicopter in his room and I came in to take a picture and Jackson wanted me out.  He threatened me with the helicopter and moments later tried to throw it and fly it at me.  It backfired and came back on him and laied him out on the floor.
Tyler was jumping on his bed with excitement when that happened.  It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment