Friday, April 16, 2010

106/365

We had another rainy day around here today.  I am so happy for the rain.  Tonight we decided to have a family movie night topped off with Coke Floats.  The kids enjoyed the treat but Tyler got another one of his headaches in the middle of the movie and that kind of ruined his mood.  I hate when he gets them!  His being upset made Jaci unhappy and Jaci and Tyler being unhappy made Jackson unhappy and so my grand plans for a great family fun evening were not so grand.  We made it through the movie and put eveyone in bed and I am now happily enjoying a quiet house!
Tomorrow we are going to Abilene and meeting up with a few more builders.  I hope we find someone that will work for us.  We need to start doing something soon!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment