Wednesday, April 21, 2010

111/365

Today was a tough day.  The kids were all having an off day and I'm not sure why.  I hate days like today but they make me thankful for the good days.  I am also just so homesick right now.  I miss my friends.  I miss having someone to talk to face to face.  I am just sad.
Jaci did have a sweet moment this morning when Jacob was leaving for work.  She was sitting on my lap and wouldn't give him a kiss goodbye and so he asked her if she loved him.  She said that she loved him a little bit.  I asked her if she loved me and she said, "Yes...I love you long."  I love how their little minds process things.
(Jackson's garden)
Although all of our moods today were miserable it was a beautiful day and I am thankful for that.  Tomorrow we are meeting Tiffany in Abliene so that should be fun.  A welcome change of pace.
See how pretty it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment