Tuesday, April 6, 2010

96/365


Today we enjoyed a nice quiet day at home.  All last week we were on the go and it was crazy.  It was nice to be able to get  caught up on a few things today.  It is always busy on Tuesday when Jackson has tutoring and baseball and then homework on top of all that.  Once I picked him up at 3:30 we were busy until 8:45.  I hate seeing him struggle with his school work.  I am seeing improvements but we have a long way to go.  I did get him a phonics computer game and he is enjoying it.  It is at least something fun that will hopefully help him and when I gave him a short break from school work he went over to the computer and pulled his game up so that was nice to see.
(Phonics Phonics everywhere...can you spot all of the phonics stuff for him?)
I also have to brag on Jackson's baseball.  He is doing so good at hitting and catching.  He hit all but one ball that was thrown to him and really sent them flying.  It was fun to watch.  He also caught the ball behind his back.  I'm not sure how he managed to do that but it shocked us all.  It is nice to see him get out there and have fun for 1.5 hours and get away from the school work.  You can tell he just loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment