Monday, January 11, 2010

11/365

Tonight I am thankful that we seem to be getting in swing of things and figuring out how function best without Jacob being here. That certainly doesn't mean it is easy at all but at least we know what we need to do to stay on schedule and we are actually fitting in some fun in there.


Today we decided to head out to the park. It is the nicest day we have had in about a week so it felt good. The kids actually didn't have to get all bundled up to go out and play. It was nice. (still cold but nice) After we got home we made some Rice Krispie treats had supper and then I let the kids use a cookie cutter to make a shape and decorate it with some icing I am wanting to get out of my cabinet. They had the best time with it. I think this is something I will have to do more often. Jaci is insisting that we save some for daddy to eat so I guess we will have to do that. (or make another batch) I did these with the fat free I Can't Believe it's not Butter spray and was a little worried about how they would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. Of course the calories in the marshmallows aren't great but at least they are a little healthier. :)

I'm off to finish up the laundry. Hope you all have a great week!
 

Little miss wouldn't let me fix her hair after her nap.  It is really crazy!

Ty happy to be out!

They were constantly in motion...made it a little hard to get good pictures.

This picture totally cracks me up.  Jaci has the hardest time getting onto this bridge because it is so slippery and it moves.  She hates it but it is the only way to the slides she likes so she has to do it.  If you have sceen the movie ELF with Will Ferrell picture the escalator sceen and that is pretty much what Jaci was doing.  TOO FUNNY!

Jackson swinging high.

Ty having fun.

Watching the boys.

My precious babies!

Making a snowman.

Yum.

Tyler wanted a star.

Which he of course had to decorate green.  (what other color is there?)

Jaci wanted a star too.

Do you love her hair?  She wouldn't let me fix it so she fixed it herself.  Lovely isn't it?  Oh...and don't eat anything with pink icing on it when you come to our house.  :)

Look what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment