Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365

Today I am so thankful for this beautiful weather we have been having.  It has really helped to keep us all in a much better mood because we are able to get out and get some fresh air.  The weather is supposed to turn nasty starting later tomorrow and on through Saturday so we made the most of it this evening by getting out and riding bikes after we got home from Jaci's dance class.  Jackson wasn't too happy about bike riding because he wanted to play in the back yard but I figured the exercise would do us all good.

I wanted to ask you all to say a prayer for Tyler.  He just isn't feeling well at all.  His cough is getting worse and he has been complaining about having a bad headache since Sunday.  I'm not sure what is going on with him but I'll be calling the pediatrician in the morning because something isn't right.  I know the steroids he is on are making him crazy but they should also be making him feel better not worse.  This bothers me to no end so please keep him in your prayers.  I hate that he has to struggle with this.

I'm off to bed to snuggle with my little guy.  He is kind of getting used to sleeping in my bed and while I have never been a fan of having my kids sleep in bed with me I am actually enjoying this.


I LOVE this picture of them.  They were playing so well together!

Look mom...No hands!

Jackson set up cones for them to ride through...notice how close together they are.

No problem...I can ride through them.

I have been trying to get this picture for awhile now and have been playing with my camera settings to get it.  Notice how you can see the motion in the background but the bike and Tyler are in focus.  I love that I finally got it!  This is part of what this 365 photography challenge was about...trying new things and pushing yourself!

Jaci would start to peddal really fast and then lift her feet up and ride like this.  A neighbor kid or ours does this and I HATE that our kids copy him.  Jackson and Jaci are both doing this.

Eating a Red Velvet cupcake that Gale brought over for the kids.  They LOVED them!  Tyler started feeling really bad while eating his so I got to finish it off.  :)


Playing with his lizards in the rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment