Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19/365

Today has been a LONG day. It started at about 5 am when I woke up to Jackson coughing like crazy. He has had this cough for about a week but it has just been getting worse. He has also been running a low grade fever for a few days. At about 5:30 both boys climbed in bed with me and we have been up ever since then. I decided I better take Jackson to the pediatrician and get him checked out. He has bronchitis. Hopefully he will start feeling better now that he is on an antibiotic. She also gave him a cough medicine with codeine so hopefully he (we) will sleep better tonight.

Jaci had dance today and then we went to the park with my friend Bonnie and her little girl Skylar. Skylar and Jaci were born 2.5 months apart and are so cute together. The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave but we had to get home and get Jackson's medicine and then get settled in for the night. I put the kids down at 7:30 (no naps today and up early is NOT a good combination) and I am currently in bed watching the Biggest Loser typing this. I plan on being asleep soon after it is over!  Still no news on the house. If you can say a little prayer that it will sell soon. In about 1.5 months we will be paying for 2 households and that just won't be good.


Resting at the pediatrician's office.

Out to Lunch....not something you see every day.  There were 4 Lamborghini's lined up in a row.  Tyler asked me if we could get him the green one.  I told him if we wond the Lottery we would.  He seemed happy with that answer.  Personally I would have got the shiny black one (not pictured).  Green would NOT be my choice but he LOVED it. LOL 
 
Jaci and Skylar

Swinging


The boys climbing.


Best friends!

Skylar fearless...Jaci not so much.  (Which is OK with me after Jackson bit his tongue in half on the playground 2 years ago.  I don't want to go there again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment