Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/365

Tonight I was so happy for bedtime to come around. The kids weren't bad today but I have had the worst headache and the noise is just a little much when I feel the way I do. We had a low key day today other than the kids getting their hair cut. We played a little Wii after supper and they took another long bubble bath while I did some cleaning upstairs and put up the laundry. Nothing much to write about so I'm going to keep my post short and sweet tonight.   My bed is calling me.


Jackson hard at work on his homework.


Tyler playing with hotwheels.

Jaci playing with hotwheels and talking to her daddy.  You can see how happy she is to talk to him.

A glimpse ahead to the teenage years...kicked back talking on the phone.

Bath time!




And now we have some crazy hair!


My wild boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment