Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/365

Today brought an end to our little get away. I was sad to see it end. Coming home tonight was really strange. For some reason the house seemed extra lonely. It almost doesn't really feel like home anymore. I'm not sure exactly why that is but it just isn't the same. All of our stuff is still here but I don't feel like we "live" here anymore. This is where we are staying. I am so ready for us all to be together again. I know we will be living in limbo for awhile and probably won't have a house to call our own anytime soon but as long as we are together it will be fine.


Tonight Tyler broke down and cried for the first time since Jacob left. It was completely out of the blue. I was tucking him into my bed (still not feeling well) when all of the sudden he started crying and saying he really missed his daddy. I called Jacob so that he could talk to him and he couldn't even get any words out he was crying so much. Tyler is the sweetest little boy with such a gentle heart but he just doesn't get overly emotional about things like Jackson and Jaci do. It was heartbreaking to see and had me in tears long after we got off the phone. I try to assure the kids that we will all be together soon but I don't know that for sure. Seeing that this is now getting to Tyler really bothers me because once something gets him down it is hard for him to get over it. I hate having to watch them go through this.

Again...please pray that the right buyer comes along for our house. I am trying to have faith that everything will work out as it needs to but it is hard to keep the faith when I see how this is affecting our children. It is also hard to stay positive when I am missing my husband and partner, but I am trying because being down won't help anything. I know that God has a plan for our family. I just don't know what it is yet. I need to be patient and it will reveal itself in time. I do know that this move is the best thing for our family and our children but getting there is the tricky part.
 

Playing in the kitchen.



Tyler being silly.



Zhu Zhu pet on the go!

Jaci being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment