Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365

Today Jacob had to head back to Albany. It wasn't as hard to say goodbye this time because we will be seeing him again on Friday when the kids and I head out that way. It was still tough though. Jackson and Jaci both cried. After Jacob left the little ones took a nap and Jackson played with Legos. I love legos and being able to create with them and I am so glad he does too. They were a favorite toy of mine. After the kids got up we headed out to Gale's to place a picture order. We ordered some canvas prints and float wraps and I am so excited to see how they turn out. I would love to fill my walls with these. I better start saving up. :)


The kids love it out at Gale's house and it was great for them to get out and enjoy this beautiful day. We worked outside overlooking the lake while the kids jumped on the trampoline. It doesn't get much better than that. We ended up staying out there for supper (which the kids loved doing). It was the perfect thing to take our minds off of the stress at home and it was so nice to not have to cook and mess up the kitchen! I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have here.

Hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy this beautiful day!  Hopefully it will stay like this for awhile.
 

Saying goodbye.

I love this face!

Silly girl.

Bye Bye!

Jackson talking to his cousin Luke.

Legos!

Playing at Gale's.

Sitting outside with laptops working on pictures.  Summer has to be right in the middle of things.

Playing around.

The view of the beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment