Friday, January 15, 2010

15/365

Tonight I am so thankful that Jacob is home. The past 2 days the kids and I were really starting to drive each other crazy being stuck in the house with all of this rain. It has rained all day today which made the kids really restless. I worked really hard trying to get everything done in the house that might need to be done so that we don't have to worry about it this weekend and can hopefully enjoy out time together. The kids hate me cleaning and seem to try to find a way to mess up what I have just cleaned. I know they don't really mean to but it is crazy how fast they can mess up the house. I am going to keep this short so that I can go spend some time with my husband. :)  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Waiting for daddy to get home.


Can I see your camera mommy?

"Look Mommy...I made you!"

She decided to give me arms and a hat.

Jackson is the carrot, Jacob is the corn (LOL), and I am the potato with the arm on backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment