Friday, January 8, 2010

8/365

I am busy getting ready for our open house tomorrow so I am going to keep this short.  The cold kept us in for another day.  We are all tired of being cooped up in here.  Tomorrow during the open house we will be forced to get out so that will be nice.  Not sure yet what we are going to do because it is still going to be cold but we will try to find something fun to occupy our time.  You can tell how thrilled the kids were tonight with me being up and busy.  Not much fun at all.  Tomorrow will be a better day.  Pray the open house goes well.  We are all tired of living like this and it has only been 6 days.  I'm off to clean some more.

Tyler's lizard box broke today...It was BAD.

And he wasn't too happy with me for taking pictures of him instead of helping right away.

Watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment